Saturday, July 9, 2011

Source found to Chlamydia outbreak in Red Deer.



Just so you understand the joke of the title, this girl, while trying to insult me, said the stupidest thing. She said to me "Damn, that's where my friend got chlamydia from." I said I was sorry to hear that her friend had chlamydia (jokingly, obviously) and she then told me "I said you have it!". Well, technically if one were to say "you're the reason my friend has an STD" it would imply that both the person they are trying to insult as well as their 'friend' would carry this infection.

This stupid LG is named Shantel. She lives in between Calgary and Edmonton in Red Deer. I get more of a laugh out of my involvement with this bitch than any of the other ones because she's a stupid LG.

When I started dating Andy back in 2009 she sent him a message online (Yes, another LG who doesn't actually know Andy in person) telling him "Your girlfriend looks like a complete slut and is ugly what is wrong with her face, why are you dating her?" (The irony in the statement "What is wrong with her face" is of course, absolutely hilarious) Sorry, Shantel didn't know Andy was your property because you somehow found him on nexopia.com.

This chick is straight up screwed up. Her insults towards me are always very empty. She thinks she knows what's best for Andy, she actually told me that once. That she knows what's best for him. That's like a going up to a homeless person describing some type of complex medical symptom you're having and taking their advice when they say "Here. Smoke this rock of crack" when you actually need a heart surgeon. Maybe that's what Shantel did instead of going to STD clinic. It would explain so much.

Man, 12 year olds these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.