Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pass Me The Lysol, I Needa' Clean Up This Bitch.




I'm not racist against natives by the way but you'll later understand the pun. People were never satisfied with the answer I gave them when it came to why I felt the need to check Andy's facebook inbox. Well you are looking at one of the top reasons right now. This is girl's name is Tirzah. Tirzah lives in the Northwest Territories. She started talking to Andy on the internet about 5 years ago, exactly like I had. As you can clearly see in the message screen cap from my own facebook inbox above, she claims that she has been in love with Andy for five years without knowing him in person - I think they had actually met at one point when her family decided to go on a summer vacation to Edmonton (atleast that's what Andy told me). Of course this was a one time thing but little miss Tirzah thought she had met prince charming and that they were destined for eachother.

I didn't even know who this bitch was until my name popped up on Andy's facebook page in a comment I left in a generic status and she just randomly says to me "God. Go away, I am so sick of seeing your ugly face all over his page, I try to talk to Andy on facebook and all I see you, you're so annoying" - I bet she didn't know that she had just said that to his girlfriend. She then told Andy that she would no longer be able to talk to him anymore because I was around. This entire thing made me L-O-L quite literally.

However, so much for never talking to him again. A few months later I found a comment she left on his page about how she was planning to actually go see him. And she had basically written out the entire schedule she had in mind for what they were going to do. She planned to have him drive her around in his car, take her to Booster Juice, and then park somewhere and make-out. This bitch had openly said all these things on his facebook wall even though Andy was listed as in a relationship with me. Whenever I'd messaged her telling her she needed to get her head screwed on straight she told me Andy and her were meant to be together. No previous relationship, nothing. They met once, that was it. She is also younger than Andy, and myself.

This continued on and off and eventually she fucked off, until a few months ago when I was sitting at work on the laptop and I had seen the above messages roll into my inbox. You can read them for yourself. This girl made up some of the most bullshit lies that I've ever even heard. Apparently she was in love with him, apparently she was going to move to Edmonton and Andy had told her that he'd help her find a place and that "they would date and be together forever". I called Andy right away and told him about this ridiculousness but for some reason didn't believe me. When he later on came to pick me up from work I forced him to read these messages....I had finally proved to him that most of the chicks he knows are psycho bitches.

At the end of it all I said to her "If Andy and I aren't together according to you, what is a $300 promise ring doing around my finger right now?" I think that made her cry.

Perhaps the most amusing part of all of this is that it ended in this chick's mother finding out her 16 year old daughter was fantasizing over some 20 year old guy she met online and blocked Andy's phone number from her Blackberry and personally went onto her facebook and deleted and blocked him. When I found that out, my day suddenly took a positive turn.

This is the ultimate example of a truly psycho bitch. Tirzah, you're the most annoying LG on the planet. Go back to your igloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.