Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm All The Rage And A Good Friend Of Mine Gets TheDirty.com Treatment!





For the people that follow my blog and actually read my posts who happen to be part of the Edmonton crew that insists on spreading the garbage that dwells in their squalor living conditions and closets onto the internet and out of their mouths, I have an important announcement to make that majority of you have probably figured out already thanks to Mr. Jory of the West End. Andy and I are getting back together. He attempted to make his visit to Calgary on Sunday and his attendance to the Calgary Stampede with me plus the night at my house exist in secrecy from all of you. However that didn't work very well. And I would like to say one thing. The word getting out about this whole thing was not my doing. Unlike a lot of you think, I do respect Andy and didn't tell anybody, nor make the information available to the public other than to people in the city of Calgary. So if in time you decide to pin that on me, good luck next time because it won't work. The only people that knew were Andy's dad, and Kevin. Somehow word slips out to Jory (the leader of the entire pack, or so he would like to believe he is, anyways) and I know that the entire West End is going to start having their fits.


Take Eric here for example. Eric used to be a really cool guy. He never talked a lot at parties except when he was drunk, and when he would, it was always something mindlessly hilarious. I thought Eric was an all around generally nice guy. When Andy and I had broken up, he actually took my side and told me that even he thought the situation was out of control. A few weeks later he attempted to hit on me. And also asked Andy if we were still dating. Andy thought it was odd, but I simply brushed it off uninterested and didn't say anything. And when word got out I could possibly be making a return to Edmonton for a little while next month in August, he goes off onto this crazy spiel saying all the shit everybody else was saying. Apparently I have no life because I post statuses a lot on facebook. If you look at the screen cap, you will clearly see the hypocrisy in this. It should make you laugh. Sorry I didn't want to sleep with you, Eric. And sorry that my statuses piss you off. I don't think they ever actually did. I think you're just upset I'm with someone who clearly has a better personality, and better looks than yourself. Life's tough isn't it? When in doubt, follow suit with what Jory and the rest of the crew are doing to make yourself seem bigger - that's how to handle these things, isn't it?

The second picture in an inbox message from Cass. Jory's number one accomplice in every dirty-talk crime they commit. The pair are deserving of their own post on this blog and I will have that ready shortly.

So I guess Cass here was wondering why I hated him so much. So I told him the run-through of the night this all came about how he lead the entire thing along. Being the first one to pick up a phone and call me just to scream slurs like "slut" into the other end. And that was his response you see above.

I don't know what else I can do to make these people realize that no matter how much they attempt to engrain into my head that Andy doesn't love me or whatever the fuck they want to say, it won't work.

Second topic today. My friend Rae got posted on thedirty.com a few days ago. And just like me, she was expecting it considering all the shit that was being talked about her on Megan Mascara's post. If you read her article, the information is not only outdated but false. It says she does a bunch of chemicals but I think she's has a bit more sense in her than to sit around and pop drugs all day. The article also mentions she is still friends with Megan Mascara, but infact she hates her quite a bit. Rae even suggested I put her on this blog. Clearly the person who posted the article about Rae is holding onto the past since they are running around saying Rae is still friends with someone that she hasn't been friends with for almost a year. And that she's a whore even though she's had a boyfriend for six months. But much like myself, Rae is laughing her ass off at it.

As for myself Andy and I are getting back together. And I think it's funny how shit and drama starts to be purposely stirred up again by those who disapprove of this relationship. (Not that we should need your fucking approval to be together) The past few months the drama didn't disappear entirely but buzzed around, now it's about to sting again.

Apparently Cass says he'd take a bullet for Andy. How can that be so, Cass? If you care enough about Andy to actually take a bullet for him - why do you put such disregard onto his feelings and try to destroy what he has with the person he loves and makes him happy? Those lebanese people probably stun gunned you and Jory for a good reason. And you were whining about that. So I guess since Andy and I are back together you better be prepared to jump in front a bullet to prove you truly care about him.


I'll be in Edmonton next month. And I'm done with interwebs bullshit. If you have that much of a problem with me, come say it to my face when I'm up there. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.