Friday, July 8, 2011

Hooters, Hockey boys, and a lot of STDs.



Okay. This is Andy's ex-girlfriend, Meaghan. Yes. It is what it looks like. Meaghan here is one of the biggest sloots in Edmonton. She's on thedirty.com, honestly. Read her article, it is of much more amusement than my small post. But I will continue to go on. I absolutely hate Meaghan for the sole fact that even though she harps on me about the fact it was two years ago her and Andy dated, yet she still tries to get into his pants...but that isn't unusual and I don't think Andy should take it personally. More of that on thedirty.com (link is posted at the bottom of this) and on to my personal experience with Meaghan. For starters. Over the course of her relationship with Andy she cheated on him three times, on a side note claimed to be "bisexual". And for some godly unknown reason. All Andy's friends and his sister didn't hate her but hated me and accused me of cheating on him. Honestly, whenever a comment comes out of Andy's male friends mouths it's just "she's a bitch but she has huge tits". Meaghan is also really stupid. I have actually talked to Meaghan quite a bit on facebook, we'd insult eachother back and forth. She told me she was saving up to buy me a waxing kit and I told her to try to thank her for her generosity I'll need to top that lovely gift with an appointment for the plastic surgeon...two for the price of one, maybe? Get a breast reduction and get 50% off to fix your horrible face. Andy's dad's fiance had ordered me some clothing off the internet for Christmas. She got me 3 shirts. Without telling me, I found out he gave one to his sister, and one to Meaghan. So I told her, that I wasn't going to be mad about it anymore. Because she probably gets cold in that Hooters uniform she wears 24/7. She wears it out to the club, she wears it everywhere. She thinks she's hot shit because she was in a "Miss Hooter's peagant" (By the way, she didn't win...most likely due to the fact she looked like she gang-banged the entire Doritos factory five minutes before the peagant probably started) I constantly have people tell me she's better than me. How is that possible? I didn't know being a penny hooker and using a "family restaurant" as a cover-up career for the real occupation contributed so much to society. Also, according to her. Calgary's Hooter's restaurant only has 2 pretty girls working in it...and that's supposed to be a demographic representation of the entire population of Calgary's females and how good looking they must be. Basically, a city's only as good as it's Hooters girls. I wonder what that statement says about Edmonton, Meaghan.

Perhaps the craziest thing this sloot has done is sleep with some random guy two years after her and Andy break up, think that she's pregnant, and while I was dating Andy ask him if he'd pretend to be the father of it, anyways. Thank god she wasn't actually pregnant. Things like this should not be able to reproduce. This chick is fucked in the head, end of story.
http://thedirty.com/2011/03/edmonton-hooters-girl-gone-wild-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, harass or threaten another user or the creator. These comments will be marked as spam and/or deleted. All comments are moderated.